INCREASE Community Development Corporation proudly recognizes entrepreneurs in the community, as well as, the graduates of the INCREASE CDC business planning course each year at the annual Micro Entrepreneur Awards.
After receiving nominations from the community, a select few will be chosen for a Micro Entrepreneur of the Year award based on their work and accomplishments. A well-deserving graduate of the INCREASE CDC business planning training program will also receive an award for Alumnus of the Year. One additional award will be given to an entrepreneur selected by the community through an online voting process for the Community Choice Award.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Columbus Christian Center Church
2300 N. Cassady Ave., Columbus, OH
Networking reception: 5:30p – 6:15p ($10) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Award Ceremony: 6:30p – 8:00p (Free and open to the public)
*The polls will be open May 4 – May 8.
- Olga Starr (Skylight Financial Group)
- Sonya Ramsey (Modigital, LLC)
- Latisha Chastang (Bright Minds Consulting)
- Anna Sokol (Art with Anna)
- Katy Tombaugh Henn (Wellness Collective)
- Niki Robinson (N&H Services)
- Angela Horne (Media Script)
- Brenda Spencer (Spencer 4Higher Media, LLC)
- Ray Miller (Columbus African American News Journal)
- Julie Osborn(Caribbean Jerks Island Bar & Grill
- Adrian Davis (Kennedy’s Kakes)
- Keturah Bobo (Art by Keturah/Ariel Brands)
- Michael Cudgel (HAZ Technologies)
- Demetrius Curry (College Ease)
- Cortesha Cowan (Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc.)
Highlights from the 2014 Micro Entrepreneur Awards